London, Reading or Bournemouth with Flexible Working
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a major multidisciplinary engineering consultancy firm specialising in building services, to recruit a Sustainability Consultant. The company are leaders in their industry and deliver projects across a number of sectors, working with leading global organisations. This role will involve working with clients from design phase through to construction, to help clients achieve their sustainability targets.
Responsibilities for the Sustainability Consultant will include:
- Supporting the development of sustainability initiatives with a diverse client base
- Assist with the delivery of environmental assessments from design stages to completion.
- Writing, reviewing and delivering policies and procedures to ensure environmental best practice is implemented
- Work with members of the team on research and development initiatives to help them stay at the cutting edge of knowledge in the industry
The successful Sustainability Consultant will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within property, development, construction or related field
- An Environmental related degree (or equivalent) and ideally a membership of a relevant membership body
- A positive and enthusiastic approach, with excellent written and verbal communications skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and implement the latest sustainability ideas and best practice. Contact Jessica Rowe on 01923 432 693.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.