Health and Safety Manager
(Hybrid) London and Home Counties
Up to £70,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits
Irwin and Colton has been engaged by a well-regarded construction and property contractor to recruit Multiple Health and Safety Manager into their growing team. The roles can be based in a number of locations across London and the Home Counties. The company turnover is in excess of £500m and has long term contracts with some major organisations across the property space, and this role is critical to their continued success.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance and keeping updated with key changes to legislation
- Visiting site and engaging with key stakeholders, ensuring responsibilities are clear and answering technical Health and Safety related enquires
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety performance
- Engaging with the client and other external stakeholders, acting as a key point of contact
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally within construction, property or building maintenance.
- Hold NEBOSH Diploma
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders
UK Driver's license is essential. Contact Callum Wilson on or 01923 432 677 for more information. Job ref: CW2711
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.