Competitive Salary + benefits
Irwin and Colton has been engaged on an exciting new opportunity with a very well renowned media organisation that are market-leading across the advertising space, to recruit a new SHEQ Manager. The role will be operating across one of the organisation's largest client accounts which is in the rail industry. The role will be focussed on managing projects, iso-systems and policies aligned to the client's needs, as well as managing the safety of operators and fixers when advertising is being implemented at different sites. The role will report into the Head of Health and Safety.
Responsibilities for the SHEQ Manager will include:
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team to drive the health and safety strategy and culture across the organisation
- Working closely in conjunction with rail operators and engaging with staff across the wider client account, ensuring compliance is on a consistent basis
- Ensuring safety protocol is implemented and managed in alignment to ISO-systems
- Managing on the accurate and timely reporting on health and safety performance
The successful SHEQ Manager will have:
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) and relevant membership of IOSH
- Experience working with ISO-accreditations 45001, 14001, and 9001
- Experience operating in a high-risk environment; ideally rail operations/transport
- A pragmatic and solutions-focused outlook with the ability to spot efficiencies across the organisation
For more information about this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Jessica Orr on +44(0) 1923 432 689 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.