Senior Sustainability Manager | London with site travel
£70,000 + Car allowance + Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton has been engaged by a global leader in the construction industry to recruit a Sustainability Manager. This Principal Contractor turnover in excess of £1bn, and are currently engaged on a broad range of major projects. This position will be involved in both the development of the sustainability strategy, as well as the implementation across multiple sites, managing a team of advisors to help ensure smooth delivery.
This role offers hybrid working.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Sustainability Manager will include:
- Develop strategy and implement delivery of new initiatives across the organisation
- Working closely with the wider project teams on matters regarding BREEAM, and reporting progress and findings back to the design teams
- Support with the company's wider ambitions to reduce corporate carbon emissions
- Managing Environment Advisors and visiting sites, seeking opportunities to drive improvements and ensure best practice
- Act as a main point of contact for the environmental sustainability program with key stakeholders including clients, contractors and regulators
The successful Senior Sustainability Manager requires:
- Demonstrable environmental and sustainability experience, ideally within Construction, Civil engineering, or related
- Qualified in an appropriate environmental discipline, and experience working with BREEAM.
- Ideally hold a professional membership with a recognised environmental body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWEM)
- A passion for excellence, and an ambition to grow and develop.
The position will include frequent travel across site in London. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Jessica Rowe on 01923 432 693 or , or apply here. Reference 2232
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Manager positions.