Senior Sustainability Consultant
Nottingham or Solihull
Salary circa £55,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a high-profile Building Services Consultancy, to recruit a Senior Sustainability Consultant. The company are leaders in their field, and deliver projects across a number of sectors, working with globally recognised organisations. This role will involve working closely with a range of clients, to help influence sustainable design and guide them through the transitions towards sustainable initiatives and goals, such as Net Zero targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established yet growing team, providing excellent resources to grow and develop.
Responsibilities for the Senior Sustainability Consultant will include:
- Working closely with a diverse client base to develop sustainability initiatives, from design phases through to construction, to influence right from the start, providing continual support throughout the implementation process
- Completing various sustainability assessments and reports, including BREEAM, circular economy assessments, and embodied carbon Life Cycle Assessments and reporting
- Writing, reviewing and delivering policies and procedures to ensure environmental best practice is implemented
The successful Senior Sustainability Consultant will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within Consultancy, MEP, property, development, construction or related field
- Qualified in an appropriate sustainability or environmental discipline, ideally with experience in design, BREEAM or LCA
- Ideally hold a professional membership with a recognised environmental body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWEM)
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
Contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 801 to find out more.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.