Senior Health and Safety Consultant
Home Based - with regional travel across the Midlands
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 plus car allowance and excellent benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a leading Health and Safety Consultancy who are looking to bring on board an experienced Health & Safety Consultant. The role will work with a range of clients, including those in healthcare, education, facilities and property management, providing site audits and health and safety expertise on a variety of interesting projects.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health & Safety Consultant will include:
- Partner with clients to advise and report on health and safety across a range of client sites
- Report and monitor on onsite strategies and objectives for clients to help create a positive health and safety culture
- Deliver a range of services for clients, including auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment as required
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation
The successful Senior Health and Safety Consultant will have:
- Extensive health and safety experience, ideally cross sector industry experience in healthcare, education, facilities management, or similar.
- Well qualified with Chartered status of a relevant membership body (i.e CMIOSH) - essential
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders and clients
- A positive and pragmatic attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for an established health and safety professional to work on an interesting portfolio of projects, with a leading consultancy. For further details and to apply please contact Eloise Haigh on or 01923 432 629.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.