Senior Environmental Consultant
Bury St Edmunds with Regional Site Travel | £36,000 + Car Allowance
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a well-regarded environmental services company, to recruit a Senior Environmental Consultant. The company work on a range of emergency response projects, from small, short-term projects, to larger, high impact projects, which can last for years. This role provides a mixture of office and site work, which will involve travelling to a variety of sites across the region.
This is a great opportunity to join an established team, and gain exposure to a wide variety of environmental risks.
Responsibilities for the Senior Environmental Consultant will include:
- Provide a variety of environmental risk reduction and consultancy services to wide range of industry sector customers
- Conducting site visits, undertaking a variety of tasks including:
- Liaising with contractors on site
- Supervising site investigations and remediation works
- Analysing and interpreting data
- Seek areas of improvement, working with members of the team to deliver best practice
The successful Senior Environmental Consultant will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within an environmental consultancy, or experience working with contaminated land
- An Environmental, Geo-Environmental or Earth Sciences related degree (or equivalent) and ideally a membership of a relevant membership body
- A positive and enthusiastic approach, with excellent written and verbal communications skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your environmental experience on a range of projects. A UK Driver's licence is essential. Contact Isla Robson on 01923 432 801 or
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.