Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Coordinator (1 Year FTC)
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £28,000 - £30,000 plus Excellent Benefits
We've partnered with a leading global manufacturer of hydraulic accessories to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Coordinator. The organisation has a large global footprint and this role will be based at their main manufacturing facility in the Oxfordshire area. The main purpose of this role is to provide coordination, administration and support to the Health and Safety Team.
Responsibilities for the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Coordinator will include:
- Supporting the Health and Safety department in the reporting of health and safety data
- Maintaining the training database, booking, and scheduling relevant courses and arranging inductions
- Co-ordinating and communicating health and safety activities across the business
- Providing administrative assistance and technical support within the SHEQ department
The successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Coordinator will have:
- Experience in a similar administration / coordination role, ideally within a health and safety team
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional environment, with a business that is passionate about their work. For further details and to apply please contact Emily Flynn on 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.