Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Advisor | Derby
£40,000 plus Excellent Benefits
We're pleased to have been engaged to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Advisor for one of the leading manufacturers of building products in the UK. This position will play an important role in promoting a positive Health and Safety culture across their manufacturing site based in Derby.
Responsibilities of the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Advisor will include:
- Maintaining policies and procedures and ensuring the site is compliant
- Providing support and advice to operations teams and conducting regular meetings to review safety action plans
- Auditing Safety, Health and Environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Liaising with company engineers, managers and contractors regarding the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality requirements of the plant and equipment
The successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing, chemicals, industrial or related environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate (desired)
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues at all levels
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional and forward-thinking organisation and develop your career further. If the role is of interest, please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.