Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
£35,000 - £45,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a specialist global industrial technology manufacturer to recruit a Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor. The organisation has a large global network and this role will be responsible for supporting many aspects of the Health and Safety programme across multiple sites.
The company are leaders in health and safety and have an exceptional track record, this role will play a key part in their continuing success.
Responsibilities for the Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will include:
- Ensuring the sites are fully compliant with both UK legislation and the global strategy for health, safety and environment
- Providing specialist technical and administration support whilst supporting the Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- Auditing safety, health and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies
The successful Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a related manufacturing, engineering or related environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging clients, staff, and contractors
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global industry leader in a progressive and forward-thinking environment. For more information and to apply please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.