Regional Health and Safety Advisor
Redhill | Up to £45,000 + Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a specialist subcontractor who operate within the Rail and Civil Engineering sectors. They are a rapidly expanding organisation, working with a range of major principal contractors on some of the UKs largest projects. This role is a hybrid position, that will cover sites across the South-East, and is part of a larger, tight knit health and safety team who meet regularly.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance and keeping updated with key changes to legislation
- Visiting site and engaging with site teams, ensuring responsibilities are clear and answering technical Health and Safety related enquires
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety performance
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally within construction, civil engineering or rail
- Hold a NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate
- Great organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders
Contact Kristian Gribble on or 01923 432 690 for more information. Job Ref KG 2119
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.