Quality, Health, Safety and Enviornment Systems Advisor
Reading or Portsmouth | £45,000
Irwin and Colton have been engaged to recruit two Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE) Systems Advisor's for a leading telecommunications company based out of either Reading or Portsmouth. The role will contribute towards both building and maintaining the organisations Management Systems.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career by joining a fast-growing business.
Responsibilities for the QHSE Systems Advisor will include:
- Working with the team to create and assess integrated management systems
- Engaging with management across the organisation, ensuring that the requirements of the management systems are being applied
- Continually developing and reviewing the health, safety, environment and quality management systems in line with industry best practice
- Keeping updated with key changes to legislation across safety, health, environment and quality and ensuring the organisation remains compliant
The successful QHSE Systems Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally from construction and telecommunications or a related industry
- Strong management systems experience (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001)
- Good interpersonal relationship skills with confident, resilient approach ambitious and assertive with the ability to think on your feet
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic organisation with a very well-regarded brand in the industry. For further details please contact Kristian Gribble on or 01923 432690. Ref: 1840
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.