Project Health, Safety and Environment Lead - Client-Side Construction Salary - £75,000 plus excellent benefits
Dublin - accommodation provided and fully expensed
Irwin & Colton have been engaged to recruit to a Project Health, Safety and Environment Lead. The role is responsible for HSE across a major data center project for a leader within the tech industry.
This role is looking for an experienced health and safety professional, an innovative individual who can bring ideas, energy, and leadership to the role. Experince working on Data Centres will be essential for this position.
Key responsibilities for the Project Health, Safety and Environment Lead:
- Ensure the successful delivery and implementation of the health and safety strategy across the project, working closely with the contractors ensuring HSE best practice
- Working closely with project Health and Safety teams ensuring the successful delivery of the strategy on site
- Influencing, engaging, and coaching key internal and external stakeholders to effect change
- Constantly assess opportunities for improvement and share best practice across the organisation
Essential experience for the Project Health, Safety and Environment Lead:
- Proven leadership experience in a similar role ideally on large infrastructure, rail or construction projects.
- Large operational team management and experience in influencing and engaging with senior stakeholders
- Ideally Chartered membership of IOSH, and ideally a relevant post graduate qualification
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of clients and stakeholders
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within health and safety
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience health and safety leader to further develop their career across one of the UKs unique construction projects, working with leading Principal Contractors. For further details and to apply please contact James Cox on 01923 432 687.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.