Process Safety Specialist
£50,000 to £75,000 plus excellent benefits
We have been engaged by one of the biggest global pharmaceutical companies to recruit a Process Support Specialist. The role will be focused on developing a robust and sustainable Process Safety Engineering compliance framework; based at their site in the North West.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven HSE team and be part of steering process safety best practice forward.
Responsibilities of the Process Safety Specialist will include:
- Assessing the effectiveness of existing processes to establish an improvement plan and to develop a robust Process Safety Engineering compliance framework.
- Acting as the Process Safety Engineering Champion; ensuring that risk assessments are clear and develop technical standards in high-risk areas (eg pressure systems, functional safety and explosive atmospheres).
- Providing direct Process Safety Engineering technical support in your area of specialism for ongoing compliance activities and Capital Projects.
The successful Process Safety Specialist will have:
- A Degree qualified Engineer or HSE professional.
- Minimum five years' experience within the chemical and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- A solid understanding of process safety and risk assessments methodologies - HAZOP, LOPA and QRA.
- Good communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world leading company within their field in a professional working environment. If the role is of interest, please contact Zoe Dunhill on or 01923 432 629. Ref 2395.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.