Lead Health and Safety Consultant
£45,000-£53,000 + Car allowance and excellent benefits
Irwin and Colton are working with a leading consultancy to secure a Lead Health and Safety Consultant to join the team, and work across a range of construction projects within the London area. The role will be predominantly site based, providing an opportunity to gain experience with a range of different clients. Good communication skills are vital for this role.
Key responsibilities of the Lead Health and Safety Consultant:
- Establish health and safety requirements at site and use experience and initiative to provide educated solutions
- Deliver and schedule health and safety inspections, audits and reviews on behalf of principal contractors and specialist subcontractors
- Provision of Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) and assisting site leadership with health and safety queries
- Assist in creating Health and Safety policies and site-based management systems where required
Essential experience and qualifications for the Lead Health and Safety Consultant:
- Experience within a health and safety role, ideally from within construction or related industry
- NEBOSH Construction or NCRQ Certificate or equivalent and Graduate or Chartered membership of IOSH
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within health and safety
This is an excellent opportunity for an established health and safety professional to further develop their career across an interesting portfolio of projects with a consultancy. For further details and to apply please contact Kristian Gribble on or 01923 432 690. Job Ref: KG2238
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.