HSE Risk Assessor
London | Up to £52,000 plus Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a major property management company to recruit a new HSE Risk Assessor. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and supportive health and safety team working on a diverse property portfolio. The company is one of the fastest growing property companies in the UK and they work with a range of leading clients nationally, with a £multibillion portfolio.
The role is focused on leading the delivery of health, safety, and fire across the London portfolio, as well as working with the business leaders to address any areas of concern. The company has a network of offices across the UK, this position reports into their London office with travel to sites across the given region.
Responsibilities for the HSE Risk Assessor will include:
- Managing the implementation and delivery of the health, safety, and fire across the properties and leading on all accident and investigations
- Carrying out regular audit activities and work with health and safety team to follow up on any corrective/improvement actions
- Developing audit plans and schedules and assist in development and continuous improvement
- Providing performance data and produce monthly reports
The successful HSE Risk Assessor will have:
- Proven experience within health, safety, and fire; ideally within a property, FM, or wider real estate environment
- NEBOSH General Certificate is essential / Diploma (desirable)
- Ideally with NEBOSH Fire certification (or equivalent)
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and leading audit inspections
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established property company with a long history and strong heritage. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Jessica Orr on or 01923 432 689 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.