Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager
Newcastle | Up to £55,000 plus car or car allowance and fuel card
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by one of the largest infrastructure and utilities contractors. They're looking for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality manager to join them in the Newcastle area. The role is focused on helping to ensure the safe delivery of civils and infrastructure projects across the region.
The organisation has an excellent track record across health and safety and this role is critical to its continued success.
Responsibilities for the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance, and keeping updated with key changes to
- Managing the regional safety team, ensuring responsibilities are clear and answering technical health and safety related
- Visiting site, assisting, advising and coaching site leaders and contractors to ensure the HSE policies, and management of the companies SHEQ system
- Engaging with subcontractors on site from a client-side perspective.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally with utilities, civil engineering or construction related industry
- A NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent and ideally a member of IOSH status
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance, and regulations
A UK Driver's license is essential. Contact Kristian Gribble on or on 01923 432 690.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.