We've been engaged by a market leader in the food manufacturing industry to recruit a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a positive and proactive approach to Safety, Health and Environment across their manufacturing site in Lincoln.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive Health and Safety team who are always looking to continually improve and strive for best practice.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will include:
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture across the site, driving new HSE initiatives and seeking best practice at every opportunity.
- Auditing safety, health and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies
- Ensuring the facility is fully compliant with UK legislation for health, safety and environment
- Delivering in-house training and inductions to employees across the site
- Management and maintenance of the site Health, Safety & Environmental management systems ISO 14001,18001 & 50001.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within FMCG manufacturing or ideally food industry.
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Familiar with Health, Safety & Environmental Management System accredited to ISO 14001/18001
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to health and safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field within a team that supports continued professional development and progression. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Zoe Dunhill on or 01923 432 629.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.