Health, Safety and Environment Advisor | Guildford
Circa £40,000 Plus Bonus and Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by one of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor. The organisation has a large global footprint and this role will be based at the company's manufacturing site in Guildford.
This is a great opportunity to work in a tight knit organisation and help drive Health, Safety and Environment performance forward. The successful candidate will play an important role in Health and Safety.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will include:
- Assisting the Health, Safety and Environment Manager to promote a positive HSE culture
- Engaging across the site to drive improvement across Health, Safety and Environment
- Auditing Safety, Health and Environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a pharmaceutical or manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH or equivalent and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with experience in engaging with colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders
- A good understanding across relevant health and safety legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world leading brand within their field in a professional working environment. If the role is of interest, please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.