Health and Safety Manager
Tottenham | £70,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance & Benefits
We're pleased to be engaged by a high-profile Principal Contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Manager to join the team covering a major development in North London. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Health and Safety professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Managing a major project implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation through mentoring, coaching and developing contractors
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within construction or a related industry
- NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent), ideally working towards Diploma and hold relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work well with a wide range of people
- Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to promote a positive Health and Safety culture
This role would suit an ambitious health and safety professional looking to further grow and develop their career. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Elizabeth Ferguson on 01923 433215 or Reference EPF2420
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company based in the Southeast of England recruiting across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.