We're pleased to have been engaged by a leading transport and logistics company who are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. The role will lead on Health and Safety across multiple sites and will play an important role in promoting a positive Health and Safety culture across the business.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Ensuring a culture of best practice health and safety across all sites, ensuring full regulatory compliance
- Providing support and advice to operations teams and conducting regular meetings to review safety plans
- Auditing Health and Safety performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including senior management, operational staff, and external regulators
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within transport, logistics, heavy industrial or a related industry
- NEBOSH General Certificate and relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience of engaging with colleagues at all levels
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to take a leading role for Health and Safety across this facility and join a leading organisation in their field. If the role is of interest, please contact Natasha Dimmock on or 01923 432694
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.