Health and Safety Coordinator
London (with some EMEA travel) | £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Irwin and Colton are pleased to have been engaged by one of the world's leading real estate and facilities management organisation to identify a new Health and Safety Coordinator. This position is linked closely to one of their newest and largest clients in the media/technology space and would be working with them day-day as an embedded, full-time role.
The role will support on various aspects of the health and safety agenda within the Technology business and will be a hands-on, supporting on guidance and advice to the internal teams and coordinating the drive on cultural change and new initiatives across the organisation. The technology organisation holds a multibillion-pound reputation and has huge global presence, particularly amongst the social media industry.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Coordinator will include:
- Supporting on the engagement with key stakeholders on site locations to drive a positive health and safety culture
- Supporting the wider business units in the development and delivery of health and safety strategy, identifying new opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the health and safety functions
- Assessment and development of the health and safety management systems to ensure that it reflects best practice
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) and IOSH relevant membership
- Proven experience within property or the built environment, ideally with a corporate background
- Experience in influencing, engaging, and liaising with stakeholders across all levels of organisational staff
- Must be comfortable to travel abroad as and when required
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established property company and be part of one of the world's fastest technology giants.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.