Health and Safety Consultant
12-month Contract: £300 per day - Outside IR35
We've been engaged by a leading utilities and civil engineering contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Consultant to undertake a key project for the business. The organisation is currently transitioning an asset from their supply chain and are looking for a consultant to help lead on this process. This role with suit an individual who has strong health and safety management systems and administrative experince, as well as someone who can work well with wider stakeholders are practical implementation of health and safety policies and processes.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Consultant will include:
- Producing health and safety gap analysis reports, identifying areas where improvements are required and then implementing improvement options moving forward
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Acting as the key point of contact on any health and safety related matters
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role ideally with experience across utilities, construction or civil engineering
- NEBOSH / equivalent level of qualification
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
For more information and to apply contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.