Health and Safety Advisor (Media)
London | Circa £40,000 + Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged on a new opportunity to recruit for a very well-known Health and Safety media organisation. The position we are recruiting is a Health and Safety Advisor to work across the organisation providing health and safety advise and support. The organisation is a household name and one of the largest in the media sector in the UK, more specifically within the TV and film industry.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation on production sets (both live and pre-recorded production)
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site(s), identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within retail, hospitality/entertainment, or leisure
- NEBOSH Certificate / NCRQ equivalent as a minimum and ideally working towards Diploma
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders in a corporate environment
For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Matthew Cathcart on or 01923 432 636.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.