Health and Safety Advisor, London & South, £55,000 + Car allowance & Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton are working with an exciting forward thinking client in the construction space to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor to cover their ever growing sites in London and the South of England. The role will be home based and involve weekly travel to client sites across the designated region across the South of England.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Supporting on the development and maintenance of the health and safety management systems, policies, procedures, and safety accreditations.
- Co-ordinate and communicate health and safety activities and training across the business for colleagues at all levels
- Visiting the property sites across the given region to conduct accident investigations, inspections, and answer any health and safety related queries
- Accurately analysing and reporting on health and safety performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven health and safety experience within the wider construction space, ideally within house building or temporary works
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) and ideally working toward diploma with relevant membership of IOSH
- Good communications skills and a positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within health and safety will be key
This is an excellent opportunity for an established or upcoming health and safety professional to further develop their career across an interesting portfolio. For further details and to apply please contact Andy Harris on or 01923 432 634. (Job reference AH1856)
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.