Health and Safety Advisor
Northampton | £55,000 | Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a leading Principal Contractor & residential developer to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. This role will work alongside the existing health and safety team on the company's array of major construction projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Engaging across the sites, implementing health and safety policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and developing contractors
- Assist with training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Assisting with the review and the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Assisting with audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within construction or related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally working towards Diploma level and relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work well with a wide range of people
- Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to promote a positive Health and Safety culture
This role would suit an ambitious health and safety professional looking to further grow and develop their career. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Kristian Gribble on or 01923 432 690.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.