Health and Safety Advisor (12-month FTC)
London | £35,000 - £40,000 + Excellent benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by one of the UK's largest real estate organisations who are looking to bring onboard a Health and Safety Advisor for a 12-month fixed term contract (maternity cover). This role will specifically be working alongside one of the organisation's most prestigious partners who own and develop numerous properties across London. The organisation holds a multibillion-pound property portfolio with a focus on commercial property.
This role will primarily focus on working with key internal stakeholders across the business, to raise the level of health and safety performance across the major property portfolio and support the drive of best practice across the business. The role will report into the Head of Health and Safety.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Engaging with stakeholders across the organisation to assist and drive a positive culture
- Day-to-day support on health and safety including investigating incidents and implementing corrective actions to drive performance improvements
- Supporting the wider team in the development and delivery of the strategy, identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the health and safety function internally and externally
- Supporting on administrative tasks and collection of data once tasks have been completed and revealing the findings to improve performance
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) and Technical Membership of IOSH
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role, supporting the drive on change across an organisation
- Highly competent with administrative skills using IT
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.