Group Health and Safety Manager
London (with international travel)
Up to £85,000 plus excellent benefits
We've partnered with a world leading hospitality company, to recruit a new Group Health and Safety Manager position. This company has a large global footprint, and this role is specifically focused on the Health and Safety across its global real estate portfolio, which consists of hotels and corporate offices.
The role will have dotted lines with local health and safety champions and will report into the Group Operations Director.
Responsibilities of the Group Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Developing and implementing the strategy for health and safety across the real estate portfolio
- Overseeing all safety procedures for full compliance
- Develop and implement new initiatives to increase health and safety performance, awareness and understanding across the business
- Engaging across the business, including working with business unit leads, functions leads and heads of operation, to drive a positive safety culture
The successful Group Health and Safety Manager will have:
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma and relevant Membership of IOSH
- Food Safety Level 4 / Environmental Health degree
- Proven experience in a similar environment; ideally within property, real estate, facilities, leisure, and hospitality sectors
- Proven leadership and management experience within matrix, multi-site operations role and an ability to communicate and engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
The right candidate must be comfortable and able to do international travel when required.
This is an excellent leadership opportunity with highly regarded global company. If the role is of interest, please contact Matthew Cathcart on or 01923 432 636.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.