€100,000 - €120,000 Or Local Currency Equivalent, Plus Car Allowance
Stuttgart, Bucharest, Brno, Prague or Torino - Relocation Package Available
Irwin and Colton are looking to identify a Global Environment Manager, to join a global manufacturer in the technology and engineering systems industry. This organisation is a leader in their field, known for their innovation, and are currently looking for a dynamic individual to both implement, and support the development of the world-wide environment and sustainability strategy. This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on environmental professional, with a keen interest in delivering operational objectives, as well as progressing the strategy across the organisation.
This is a hybrid role that can be based at one of the above locations. Relocation package available.
Responsibilities of the Global Environment Manager will include:
- Development and delivery of specific roadmaps, including carbon reduction, energy, waste and water, reporting effectiveness and updating targets and action points as necessary
- Support development of the world-wide Environmental strategy, leading a team to drive this forward across the organisation, influencing decision making and best practice
- Identify and analyse group-wide data, developing measurable action points to be incorporated in objectives throughout the organisation
- Coordinate environmental risk compliance within manufacturing facilities, by ensuring market changing legislation across each region is continually updated and adhered to
- Act as the main point of contact for the sustainability program with key stakeholders including clients, contractors, and regulators
The successful Global Environment Manager will have:
- Proven Environment Management experience, ideally within manufacturing or industrial environments
- Strong technical knowledge across relevant environmental and sustainability legislation, compliance, and regulations
- Degree level qualification or equivalent, in an appropriate environmental discipline, and ideally hold (or working towards) a professional membership with a recognised environmental body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWEM)
- A passion for excellence, and an ambition to lead the sustainability agenda within an industry leader
This is a unique opportunity to join a true leader in their field. This role will involve occasional travel. For more information, please contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 801.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director, through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.