Environment, Health and Safety Advisor | Lincoln
£40,000 - £50,000 Plus Company Car and Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a market leader in the food manufacturing industry to recruit an Environment, Health and Safety Advisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a positive and proactive approach to Environment, Health and Safety across their main packaging site in Lincoln with regional travel to other sites.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive Environment, Health and Safety team who are always looking to continually improve and strive for best practice.
Responsibilities of the Environment, Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture across the site, seeking best practice at every opportunity
- Auditing environment, health and safety performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies
- Delivering in-house training and inductions to employees across the site
The successful Environment, Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within FMCG manufacturing, logistics, recycling, environmental services or a related industry
- NEBOSH/NCRQ Certificate or equivalent and membership of relevant body (e.g. IOSH)
- NEBOSH or IEMA Environmental Management Certificate (desirable)
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to health and safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field within a team that supports continued professional development and progression. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.