Birmingham | £35,000 - £45,000 + Car allowance
We're delighted to be partnering with one of the most highly regarded Principal Contractors, listed in the FTSE 100 and recognised globally for the quality of their work, to recruit an Environment Manager.
This role will be joining an established team within the infrastructure arm of the business, initially working on a major highways project. The organisation is known for their high-profile projects, and the Environmental and Sustainability agenda is core to their operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field with huge potential to develop within the division and wider business!
Key responsibilities of the Environment Advisor will include:
- Assisting the Environmental Manager on the delivery of the Environmental policy, and compliance with legislation and regulations throughout the infrastructure arm
- Understand and deliver the environmental requirements of the client and the organisation, to ensure successful implementation
- Site inspections and audits, undertaking preliminary environmental assessments, seeking areas for improvement
- Working closely with key stakeholders including clients, contractors, and regulators, to advise in line with ISO14001 compliance
The successful Environment Advisor requires:
- Demonstrable Environmental experience, ideally within the construction, utilities, infrastructure, civil engineering or related sector
- A degree in an Environmental discipline and ideally hold a professional membership with a recognised Environmental body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWM)
- Good understanding of key environmental initiatives in construction industry
- A passion for excellence, and an ambition to grow and develop a career
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with a leader in their field, working on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Isla Robson at or 01923 432 801, or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Sustainability, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Sustainability, health and safety industry from Sustainability, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Sustainability, Health and Safety Lead positions.