Upto £55,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a market leader in the packaging industry to recruit a Compliance Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining all compliance and health and safety related activities, systems, policies, and procedures across their site near Bedford.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an engaged senior management team and to drive continuous improvement across the facility.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager will include:
- Leading external audits to maintain company accreditation in ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001; in addition to, British Retail Consortium and Forest Stewardship Council.
- Being the responsible health and safety person onsite; completing risk assessments and leading serious investigations.
- Coaching junior managers to run minor investigations and accidents.
The successful Compliance Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within an FMCG manufacturing or logistics environment.
- Most hold a NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Well-versed in leading external audits and liaising with third parties.
- Excellent communication skills, presenting and influencing skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field within a team that supports continued professional development and progression. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Zoe Dunhill on or 01923 432 629. Ref 2459.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.