Training Coordinator - Utilities | Brent Cross, London | Salary £25,000 + Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a large utilities company to recruit a Training Coordinator. The organisation has a proven track record of delivering high-quality services across a number of large projects, with staff development and training being critical to this.
Responsibilities of the Training Coordinator will include:
- Identify the training needs for existing and new employees and administration of all training for the company including database management
- Liaise with Line Managers to arrange/book courses, sourcing suitable venues and equipment
- Collect and input of information and data on training courses, attendance, pass rate and compiling monthly training reports for senior management
- Liaise with relevant external training providers to arrange appropriate training and development opportunities
- Act as the key point of contact internally on training related enquires and keep up to date with new training/learning methods such as e-learning, classroom courses and on the job training
The successful Training Coordinator will have:
- Proven experience in a similar Training Coordinator role, ideally from the construction sector or a related industry
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under their own initiative
- Ideally good knowledge of training database management and good understanding of Microsoft Office
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience as a Training Coordinator to further develop their career with a leading contractor. For further details and to apply please contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432 634. REF ED413
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.