Trainee Recruitment Consultant | Rickmansworth | £18,000 to £22,000 base salary (OTE £30K Year 1)
Would you like to work for an ambitious and dynamic company?
Would you like to build a rewarding career in a collaborative and supportive environment?
Following a recent successful recruitment campaign, Irwin & Colton are continuing their growth and looking to recruit an additional Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Irwin & Colton are a fast-growing Health, Safety and Environment recruitment company based in Hertfordshire. We have an enviable client base covering the UK and have established our reputation through our solutions focused approach and successful delivery for clients.
Our two Directors, James Irwin and Michael Colton have over two decades of experience in the recruitment industry. This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the expanding team and establish a career within recruitment.
At Irwin & Colton we do things differently. We have released a series of 'Safety Bytes' videos through social media with leaders from across the industry. We encourage a healthy lifestyle with our team including regular morning smoothies and the opportunity to exercise during work hours on a weekly basis. All team members share in the success of the business with quarterly reward days and annual company trips to Europe and beyond.
The role of the Trainee Recruitment Consultant focuses on business sales and identifying candidates. You will:
- Be working very closely with the Directors to gain a clear understanding of the end to end recruitment process, team work is an essential component for success at Irwin & Colton
- Use 'best in class' tools and systems to help identify the highest calibre candidates, we invest heavily in the latest technology to improve efficiency
- Create new and develop existing client and candidate relationships across our chosen markets
- Support on a range of recruitment assignments, from entry level up to the most senior leadership positions in the health, safety and environment industry
- Be fully trained and follow a proven methodology of how to excel and be successful in your role
What we're looking for:
- Tenacity, excellent organisational skills and a great work ethic
- Sales experience would be beneficial, however the right attitude and personality is more important to us
- A degree or equivalent vocational qualification would be ideal
We are based in Rickmansworth Town Centre, a 5-minute walk from Rickmansworth Station (Metropolitan and Chiltern Train Line).
If you think this could be the right career opportunity for you, then check out our website to learn more and send your CV and contact details or call James Irwin on 01923 432 632.