Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Rugby, Warwickshire | £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
We have been engaged by large construction contractor to recruit a Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager. The company have over 50 years of operation and are one of the highest profile in the UK in their sector. This is a newly created role and will help to shape health, safety and environmental performance across the business in addition to leading on the implementation of the strategy at site level.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager will include:
- Working with the senior management team to assess current health, safety and environmental performance
- Engaging with key stake holders to create a plan to drive improvements across the business
- Auditing, training, and advising on all health, safety and environmental elements at site
- Conducting major incident investigations to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
The successful Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role from within the construction industry
- Comfortable operating both at site level and in the Boardroom, influencing and engaging with key stakeholders
- Ideally a NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or NVQ5 (or equivalent) and Grad IOSH status
- Strong management systems experience would be preferred
The Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager position will require an individual who is ready to take the next step in their health and safety career. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.