Senior Health and Safety Advisor
Manchester | Up to £43,000 + Car + Excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known organisation who work within the transport and logistics industry to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Advisor. This role will involve working across a number of sites implementing effective health and safety policies and procedures. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional who is looking to further progress their career with a leading company.
This position is in the Manchester area with approximately two days based at the main office and three days travelling to sites or working from home.
Responsibilities for the Senior Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Visiting sites and reviewing existing health and safety procedures, documentation, training and reporting on findings
- Identifying gaps and areas where improvements are required and advising on improvement options moving forward
- Implementing safety and health initiatives, processes, procedures, and policies
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar Health and Safety role with significant experience in the transport and logistic industry
- NEBOSH Level 6 or NVQ Level 5 (or equivalent) and minimum of GRAD IOSH status
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging with a range of stakeholders
- Experience/Qualification in Fire Safety would be beneficial
For more information or to discuss further contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.