Senior Health and Safety Advisor
Manchester | £42,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a large, well known media company with a large property portfolio, to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Advisor. The organisation is a household name and one of the largest in the media sector in the UK.
Responsibilities for the Senior Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and creating and implementing pragmatic solution
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within facilities management, property, building services, media, retail, events or a related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH, ideally working towards or hold diploma level
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders in a corporate environment
For more information or to discuss further contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.