Senior Health and Safety Advisor
London | £43,000 + Car
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a large, high profile construction company to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Advisor. The company have played a key role in many of the UK's highest profile construction and development projects with a strong focus on health and safety being a key to the company's success. This role is joining a large, tight knit health and safety team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Assisting, advising and working closely with the site team to ensure documentation is in place and they can achieve the effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Auditing, inspecting and reporting on health and safety performance across the sites
- Conducting incident investigations to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Constantly assessing opportunities for creating pragmatic solution for health and safety challenges and sharing best practice across the organisation
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within construction or civil engineering or a related industry
- Experience operating at site, influencing and engaging key stakeholders
- Hold NEBOSH / NCRQ Certificate and ideally working towards NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or NVQ5 (or equivalent)
- Solid experience with temporary works and working at height would be ideal
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance and keen to continually develop and grow. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.