Safety, Health and Environment Manager
Salary: £50,000 plus excellent benefits
We're pleased to be partnering with a global leader in industrial processing and manufacturing, the company operates across the world and has an extensive network and workforce in the UK. The Safety, Health and Environment Manager will lead on all SHE matters and support business operations at a major processing plant in Belfast.
Responsibilities of the Safety, Health & Environment Manager will include:
- Working closely with the Plant Director and senior management team to implement the safety, health and environment strategy
- Engaging across the site at all levels, from senior management to site operatives to embed safety, health and environment best practice
- Oversee a regular audit anstd inspection program across the site, ensuring accurate reporting on performance
- Ensure adherence to ISO Management systems, relevant regulations and legislation, striving to reach industry best practice at every opportunity
The successful Safety, Health and Environment Manager will have:
- Experience from within heavy manufacturing, engineering, waste / recycling, power or other related industry experience with
- Ideally NCRQ / NEBOSH diploma qualified and membership of a relevant body (i.e IOSH or IEMA)
- Management systems experience including ISO45001, ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO50001
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in the boardroom and on site
This role would suit an experienced SHE professional looking to progress their career further in a successful and global organisation. Please contact Michael Colton on 01923 432 633 or to apply and for further details.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.