Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality Coordinator | Cheltenham
£20,000 to £28,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a specialist global manufacturer of security systems, to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Coordinator. The organisation has a large global footprint and this role will be based at the company's manufacturing and assembly site in the Cheltenham area.
Responsibilities of the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Coordinator will include:
- Assisting the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager to promote a positive EHS culture
- Engaging across the site to drive improvement across the health, safety, environment and quality
- Auditing safety, health, environmental and quality performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies
The successful Safety, Heath, Environment and Quality Coordinator will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- Experience with ISO 45001 and ISO 9001 (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills with experience in engaging with colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders
- A good understanding across relevant health and safety legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world leading brand within their field in a professional working environment. If the role is of interest, please contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.