Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor | Civil Engineering
London | £34,000 + Car allowance & benefits.
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a well-known civil engineering contractor to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor. The organisation are well established in their industry and predominantly provide both specialist construction and civil engineering services to a range of clients, including some of the UK's largest companies. Health and safety has always been at the top of the agenda and this role is critical to ensure the continued success of the function.
The company is going from strength to strength and this position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to grow and develop their career and responsibilities as the company grows.
Responsibilities of the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor include:
- Working with the health and safety team and senior management, ensuring the health and safety management system is implemented successfully throughout the business
- Co-ordinate and communicate health and safety activity across the business
- Visiting sites, auditing health and safety performance and acting as the key point of contact on health and safety
- Accurately reporting on health and safety performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor will have:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a health and safety role from within the construction or a related industry
- Hold the NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your safety, health, environment and quality career within a reputable and growing organisation. For further details please contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432 634. Ref ED693.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.