Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor | Circa £38,000 plus benefits
Bristol, Coventry, Hemel Hempstead, Leeds, Glasgow or Wakefield
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a unique global technical civil engineering organisation, to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Advisor. The organisation have a major footprint with 10,000 staff and a turnover of circa £500 million.
The role will can be based out of a range offices including Bristol, Coventry, Hemel Hempstead, Leeds, Glasgow or Wakefield with travel to sites across the UK.
Responsibilities of the Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Advisor include:
- Assisting the team with projects across health, safety and environmental space
- Implementing SHEQ policies and procedures both on site and in the office
- Engaging with staff and contractors on SHEQ performance on a day to day basis and support the delivery of objectives and targets
- External and internal audit participation and guidance
The successful Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a health and safety related role in ideally in ground works or civil engineering
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- A flexible approach to work, both office based and out on site, and able to adapt to change
UK driver's license is essential. For further details please contact Pierre Hockey on 01923 432 693 or on
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.