Safety, Health and Environment Advisor
Brighton with regional travel
Circa £45,000 + Benefits
Irwin & Colton are working with an up and coming Health and Safety Consultancy to secure a Safety, Health and Environment Advisor to work across a range of projects predominantly across South East England.
The consultancy has over 300 clients including some of the UK's largest property owners in both commercial and residential environments. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and supportive health and safety team working on a diverse property portfolio.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide high quality health and safety services to company clients in line with the overall company objectives.
Key responsibilities for the Safety, Health and Environment Advisor:
- Complete robust, clearly defined Health and Safety inspections with associated reports and recommendations to ensure client safety management is fit for purpose in line with business activities
- Complete safety audits of client premises as required and provide clear, transparent recommendations and report on the findings
- Generate accurate client safety reports, and provide training in aspects of health and safety where competent to do so
- Attend and participate within client Health & Safety meetings to providing guidance and best practice on safety issues
Essential experience and qualifications for the Safety, Health and Environment Advisor:
- Experience within a health and safety role, ideally from within property management, facilities management, or a related sector
- Ideally NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma or equivalent, Chartered membership of IOSH or working towards
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within health and safety
This is an excellent opportunity for an established health and safety professional to further develop their career across an interesting property portfolio. For further details and to apply please contact Pierre Hockey on or 01923 432 693.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.