Regional Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Advisor
Liverpool with regional travel
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 plus car or allowance, plus excellent benefits
Our client puts sustainability and safety at the heart of their operations and everything they do. The company plays a vital role in the supply chain of the food industry, and supports with distribution, waste and recycling services. They play a critical role in helping thousands of companies to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and reach their sustainability goals.
They company has a network of sites across the UK and this role would be based from head office covering a number of sites across the Northern region. The organisation is going from strength to strength, constantly innovating, growing the business and diversifying the services they offer.
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative SHEQ team and contribute to the overall health, safety, environment and quality strategy.
- Responsibilities of the Regional Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Advisor will include: Engaging across sites at all levels, from senior management to site operatives to embed safety, health and environment best practice
- Deliver support and training to site operatives on health, safety and environment issues as required
- Perform regular audits and inspections across sites in the regional area, accurately reporting on findings
- Ensure adherence to relevant regulations and legislation, striving to reach industry best practice
The successful Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Advisor will have:
- Previous experience in a similar health and safety role
- Manufacturing, recycling, transport and logistics other related industry experience
- Relevant qualifications (i.e NEBOSH or NCRQ Cert or equivalent)
- Preference for membership of a relevant body (i.e IOSH)
- Excellent communication skills and an enthusiastic approach
To apply and for further details contact Michael Colton on 01923 432 633 or
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.