Regional Health and Safety Advisor| Utilities
Reading | Up to £45,000 salary plus car allowance and attractive benefits
Irwin & Colton are proud to be partnering with an "essential business" to recruit a Regional Health and Safety Advisor. Given the urgent requirement of the role and critical nature of the service supplied, this role will be recruited through video interviews.
We're pleased to be partnering with one of the UK's largest utilities companies who are seeking a Regional Health and Safety Advisor to join their successful and innovative Health & Safety team. The role will involve working across a designated regional area and ensure the delivery of best practice health and safety in line with the overall company strategy.
This role would suit an enthusiastic and passionate safety professional, who is keen to develop their career in a forward thinking and dynamic environment.
Responsibilities of the Regional Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Ensuring the successful implementation and delivery of the company's health and safety strategy across the regional area, seeking areas for continuous improvement
- Offering expert health and safety advice to staff at all levels, including external suppliers
- Leading on audits, site and facility inspections and undertake any accident and incident investigations where necessary
- Producing performance reports, incident and investigation reports and other safety related documentation in a concise and timely manner
- Involvement in new projects and other safety related company initiatives
The Regional Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Previous experience from within the utilities, civil engineering or related industry
- Ideally a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and a commitment to CPD
- Good understanding of streetworks and working with confined spaces
- Hold a full, clean UK driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading utilities company, who have an excellent track record of developing and investing in their employees' careers. For further details please contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.