Recruitment Consultant (Health, Safety and Environment) | Rickmansworth | £27,000 to £35,000 base salary (£60,000 OTE)
Would you like to work for an ambitious and dynamic company?
Would you like to build a rewarding career in a collaborative and supportive environment?
Following a recent successful recruitment campaign, Irwin & Colton are continuing their growth and looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant. Irwin & Colton are a fast-growing Health, Safety and Environment recruitment company based in Hertfordshire. We have an enviable client base covering the UK and have established our reputation through our solutions focused approach and successful delivery for clients.
Our two Directors, James Irwin and Michael Colton have over two decades of experience in the recruitment industry. This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the expanding team and further develop their career.
At Irwin & Colton we do things differently. We have released a series of 'Safety Bytes' videos through social media with leaders from across the industry. We encourage a healthy lifestyle with our team including regular morning smoothies and the opportunity to exercise during work hours on a weekly basis. All team members share in the success of the business with quarterly reward days and annual company trips to Europe and beyond.
The role will entail:
- Creating new and developing existing client relationships across our chosen markets, Irwin & Colton have an excellent reputation, a large number of clients will be 'warm' however the role will involve developing new business
- Using 'best in class' tools and systems to help identify the highest calibre candidates, we invest heavily in the latest technology to improve efficiency
- Leading on end to end recruitment assignments to ensure successful delivery, engaging with the internal Research Team where required
- Working with the Directors on a range of business development activities including attending industry events and conferences, meeting clients and creating social media and video content
What we're looking for:
- Tenacity, perseverance, excellent organisational skills and a great work ethic
- Recruitment experience preferred, however solid experience within a sales / business development role and the right attitude and personality will be considered
- A degree or equivalent vocational qualification would be ideal
An understanding of the Health, Safety & Environment sector would be ideal however full industry training will be provided.
We are based in Rickmansworth Town Centre, a 5-minute walk from Rickmansworth Station (Metropolitan and Chiltern Train Line).
If you think this could be the right career opportunity for you, then check out our website to learn more and send your CV and contact details or call James Irwin on 01923 432 632.