£35,000 to £45,000 plus benefits
We've been engaged by a leading FMCG manufacturing company to recruit a new Quality Manager. The position will lead and develop the Quality strategy for the company and continually look for improvement opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward-thinking organisation who are leaders in their field and play an active role within the QHSE team.
The responsibilities of the Quality Manager will include:
- Assess all aspects of the current quality management systems, conducting a review of current processes and creating an action plan for improvement
- Coordinate and lead a regular audit programme, analysing and report on results
- Engage across the organisation, ensuring that the requirements of the QMS are being applied on operational projects and associated activities
- Engage with senior managers across the business on quality related issues and work with them to create innovative solutions
- Actively contribute to the wider health and safety function and support with other related health and safety duties as required
The successful Quality Manager will have:
- Previous experience as a Quality or Compliance Advisor/ Manager
- Experience of Health and safety (NEBOSH Certificate)
- Knowledge of industry best practice and standards, (eg. ISO 9001, ISO 45001) Lead auditor qualified
- A recognised Quality Assurance qualification and Membership of CQI (or another relevant membership body)
- Strong communication skills - ability to advise, guide and support colleagues on industry best practise
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional and forward-thinking organisation and develop your career further. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.