Quality Assurance and Systems Manager
London | £63,000 + Travel and Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a Specialist Contractor to recruit a Quality Assurance and Systems Manager. The company work on a range of refurbishment and fit out projects across various sectors. The successful candidate will be driven to progress their career, working closely with the Head of Quality to achieve this. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Quality professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance and Systems Manager will include:
- Assist the QA & Systems Lead with the preparation of project specific tender documentation
- Supporting Project Managers with the implementation of quality and site quality management plans
- Carry out regular site audits and inspections in line with the overarching audit / inspection programme
- Support the production of project Handover and Aftercare Plans, and ensure the Project Managers complete accurately
- Ensure the organisation aligns to ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001.
The successful Quality Assurance and Systems Manager will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally from a fit out, construction, or related industry
- Good interpersonal relationship skills with confident, resilient approach ambitious and assertive with the ability to think on your feet
- Ideally a member of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI), or working towards
- Strong management systems experience would be highly advantageous
This role will involve frequent travel to their sites across London and would suit an ambitious individual looking to further grow and develop their career. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Isla Robson on 01923 432 801, or Job reference: IR1191.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Quality, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.