Quality Advisor | Construction
Waltham Abbey, UK | £40,000 + Travel and benefits
We've been engaged by a fast-growing, specialist construction company to recruit an experienced and forward-thinking Quality Advisor. Reporting directly to the Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of quality are met across a growing portfolio of complex projects.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established organisation who are leaders in their field and play an active role within the QHSE team.
The responsibilities of the Quality Advisor will include:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the highest standards of quality practice across the business; ensuring that quality is a key priority to all key stakeholders
- Maintaining and implementing ISO 9001 standard across a range of projects
- Coordinate and lead a regular audit programme, analysing and report on results
- Engage with senior managers across the business on quality related issues and work with them to create innovative solutions
- Actively contribute to the wider QSHE function and support the QSHE Director with other related duties as required
The successful Quality Advisor will have:
- Proven prior experience in a similar Quality Advisor role - specifically within the construction, heavy manufacturing or a related industry.
- Internal ISO 9001 auditor certification with compliance auditing experience
- Strong communication skills - ability to advise, guide and support colleagues on industry best practise
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional and forward-thinking organisation and develop your career further. The role includes travel, so a valid UK driving license is required. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432634. Ref ED703.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.