Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Manager | Wembley | £48,000 + Car allowance + benefits.
Irwin and Colton are working with a leading multi-disciplinary infrastructure company, to secure a Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Manager to work as part of their specialist rail infrastructure safety team. The company have projects across the UK, with this position being based in Wembley.
The role will form part of a team focused on delivering large multi-year, high value, rail infrastructure projects, and will be responsible for driving a positive safety culture across an interesting portfolio.
Key responsibilities for the Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Manager:
- Develop and implement innovative ideas to improve health and safety performance.
- Maintain the company's management systems and implement health and safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Act as key point of contact for a range of stakeholders regarding any health and safety related issues.
- Manage a small team of health and safety professionals, assessing opportunities for improvement and implementing appropriate measures to take advantage of these opportunities.
The successful Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Manager will have:
- Previous experience in a health and safety role on rail related infrastructure projects.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (minimum), ideally working towards diploma.
- Ideally Graduate membership of IOSH (GRADIosh)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with a range of key stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional to work with a leading construction company on a range of interesting rail infrastructure projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply or call 01923 432 634. REF ED456
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.